If you’re looking for where to buy candesartan 4 mg over the counter in Australia, then our pharmacy is ready to provide you with the most favorable conditions for purchasing medicines with no prescription. Patients successfully use candesartan 4 mg for treating diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Buy and make certain of the high quality of our services. Since we sell absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. Regardless, we advise you to consult with your doctor.
Candesartan 4 Mg
Candesartan is used by itself or in conjunction with other drugs to treat hypertension. Candesartan can also be used by itself or in conjunction with other drugs to treat congestive heart failure (a condition as soon as your heart can’t pump enough blood into the different areas of the body). Candesartan is in a class of medications. It works by blocking the activity of certain organic compounds which tighten the blood vessels, allowing the blood and the heart to pump.
High blood pressure is a illness, and treated it may cause damage to blood vessels, heart, your brain, kidneys, and different areas of the human body.
Damage to such organs might cause a heart attack, cardiovascular disease, heart failure, stroke, kidney failure, lack of eyesight, along with problems. Making lifestyle changes will help to control your blood pressure besides taking drugs. These changes include eating keeping a healthy weight, exercising at least 30 minutes most times, not smoking, and using alcohol in moderation.
- back pain
- have heart problems
- sore throat (pharyngitis)
- nasal congestion and stuffiness (rhinitis)
- Increased potassium in your blood . Your doctor may do a blood test to check your potassium levels as needed.
- Worsening kidney problems . Kidney problems may get worse in people that already have kidney disease or heart problems. Your doctor may do blood tests to check for this.
- Injury or death to your unborn baby. See “Drug Precautions”.
- hives and itching
- cold or flu symptoms (upper respiratory tract infection)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension) . Low blood pressure is most likely to happen if you:
- take water pills (diuretics)
- Worsening liver problems . Liver problems may get worse in people who already have liver problems, including inflammation of the liver and jaundice. Tell your doctor if you notice that your skin or the whites of your eyes turn yellow.
- get dialysis treatments
- are on a low salt diet
- are dehydrated (decreased body fluids) due to vomiting and diarrhea
- Symptoms of allergic reaction . Call your doctor right away if you have any of these symptoms of an allergic reaction:
- swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat
- Low blood pressure can also happen if you have major surgery or anesthesia. You will be monitored for this and treated if needed.
No lethality was observed in acute toxicity studies in mice, dogs and rats given single oral doses of up to 2000 mg/kg of candesartan cilexetil or in rats given single oral doses of up to 2000 mg/kg of candesartan cilexetil in conjunction with 1000 mg/kg of hydrochlorothiazide. In mice given single oral doses of the principal metabolite, candesartan, the minimum lethal dose was higher than 1000 mg/kg but less than 2000 mg/kg.
Inform your doctor about all the medications that you take, including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal nutritional supplements. Candesartan and other drugs may affect each other causing serious side effects. Candesartan might impact the way other medicines work, and other medications may affect how candesartan functions.
Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Lithium carbonate (Lithobid) or lithium citrate, drugs used in some kinds of melancholy
- other drugs for hypertension, particularly drugs (diuretics)
- potassium supplements
- salt substitutes
- nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs)
Know the medicines you require. Maintain a record of your medicines with you to demonstrate your physician and pharmacist every time a new medicine is prescribed. Speak with your health care provider or pharmacist before you begin taking any new medication. Your doctor or pharmacist will understand what medications are safe to take with them.