If you’re looking for where to buy efavirenz 200 mg online in Australia, then our pharmacy is about to offer you the most favorable conditions for purchasing medicines with no prescription. Patients successfully use efavirenz 200 mg for the treatment of diseases explained in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make sure of the high caliber of our services. Since we sell absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. In any case, we suggest that you consult with your doctor.
Efavirenz 200 Mg
Efavirenz is used alongside other drugs to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) disease. Efavirenz is in a class of drugs called non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs). It works by lowering the quantity of HIV in the blood. Though efavirenz doesn’t cure HIV, it might decrease your odds of developing acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) and HIV-related disorders like severe infections or cancer.
Taking these drugs together with practicing safer sex and creating other lifestyle changes can reduce the chance of transmitting (dispersing) that the HIV virus into other men and women.
Efavirenz may alter the effect of other drugs, such as ones for HIV, and also cause severe unwanted effects. Your physician can change your other drugs or alter their doses. Other medications, including herbal products, can influence efavirenz. Because of this, it’s extremely important to:
- Permit all of your physicians and pharmacists understand that you just take efavirenz.
- Inform your physicians and pharmacists about all medicines that you require. This includes those that purchase herbal and natural or herbal remedies.
Bring all of your prescription and non prescription medicines in addition to any herbal treatments that you’re taking when you find a doctor, or even make a record of the names, just how much you require, and how many times you take them. This can give your physician a comprehensive image of the medications you use. Then they is able to choose the best way for your circumstances.
Taking efavirenz using St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum), an herbal product sold as a dietary supplement, or products containing St. John’s wort isn’t advised. Talk to your health care provider if you’re taking or intend to take St. John’s wort. Taking St. John’s wort may decrease efavirenz levels and contribute to increased viral load and possible resistance to efavirenz or cross-resistance to alternative anti-HIV drugs.
MEDICINES you ought not TAKE WITH EFAVIRENZ:
These medicines might cause life-threatening and serious unwanted side effects when taken together with efavirenz. You shouldn’t take any one of these drugs while taking efavirenz:
- Vascor (bepridil)
- Propulsid (cisapride)
- Versed (midazolam)
- Orap (pimozide)
- Halcion (triazolam)
- Ergot drugs (as an instance, Wigraine and Cafergot)
Don’t just take Atripla with this medicine, since Atripla also comprises efavirenz.
These medicines might have to be replaced with a different medication when taken with efavirenz:
- Fortovase, Invirase (saquinavir)
- Macrolide antibiotics like Biaxin (clarithromycin)
- Carbatrol, Tegretol (carbamazepine)
- Noxafil (posaconazole)
- Sporanox (itraconazole)
- Reyataz (atazanavir sulfate), even in case this isn’t the very first time that you’re receiving treatment for the HIV illness
- Antimalarials like artemether\/lumefantrine
These drugs may call for a shift in the dosage of efavirenz or another medication:
- Calcium channel blockers like Cardizem or even Tiazac (diltiazem), Covera HS or even Isoptin SR (verapamil), others.
- The pharmacological drugs Lipitor (atorvastatin), Pravachol (pravastatin sodium), and Zocor (simvastatin).
- Crixivan (indinavir)
- Kaletra (lopinavir\/ritonavir)
- Mycobutin (rifabutin)
- Reyataz (atazanavir sulfate). If you’re taking efavirenz and Reyataz, then it’s also wise to be taking Norvir (ritonavir).
- Rifadin (rifampin) and also the rifampin-containing medications Rifamate along with Rifater.
- Selzentry (maraviroc)
- Vfend (voriconazole) and efavirenz should not be taken collectively in regular doses. A few doses of voriconazole may be taken in exactly the identical time as a decrease dosage of efavirenz, but you have to check with your physician first.
- Zoloft (sertraline)
- Wellbutrin, Wellbutrin SR, Wellbutrin XL, or Zyban (bupropion)
- The immunosuppressant medications cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune(along with others), Prograf (tacrolimus), or even Rapamune (sirolimus).
These aren’t all of the medications that might lead to difficulties when you choose efavirenz. Make sure you inform your doctor about all medications you take.