If you are looking for where to order lithium carbonate 150 mg , then our pharmacy is about to provide you with the most favorable conditions for buying medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use lithium carbonate 150 mg for treating diseases explained in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Buy and make certain of this high caliber of our services. Since we sell absolutely all medicines without a prescription, carefully read all the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medications. In any case, we advise you to consult with your doctor.
Lithium Carbonate 150 Mg
300 mg, 150 mg
Lithium is used to treat and prevent episodes of mania (frenzied, abnormally excited mood) in individuals with bipolar illness (manic-depressive disease; a disorder which causes episodes of depression, episodes of mania, and other strange moods). Lithium is in a class of drugs called agents. It works by decreasing abnormal activity.
- increased urination
- fine hand tremor
Inform your doctor about all the medications that you take, including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Acetazolamide (Diamox)
- angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors like benazepril (Lotensin), captopril (Capoten), enalapril (Vasotec), fosinopril, lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), moexipril (Univasc), perindopril (Aceon), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), and trandolapril (Mavik)
- angiotensin II receptor antagonists like candesartan (Atacand), eprosartan (Teveten), irbesartan (Avapro), losartan (Cozaar), olmesartan (Benicar), telmisartan (Micardis), and valsartan (Diovan)
- antacids like sodium bicarbonate
- caffeine (found in some specific drugs to deal with gout and pains)
- calcium channel blockers like amlodipine (Norvasc), diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac, others), felodipine (Plendil), isradipine (DynaCirc), nicardipine (Cardene), nifedipine (Adalat, Procardia), nimodipine (Nymalize), nisoldipine (Sular), and verapamil (Calan, Covera, Verelan)
- carbamazepine (Tegretol)
- medicines for mental illness like haloperidol (Haldol)
- methyldopa (Aldomet)
- metronidazole (Flagyl)
- nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs) such as celecoxib (Celebrex), indomethacin (Indocin), and piroxicam (Feldene)
- potassium iodide
- selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) such as citalopram (Celexa), duloxetine (Cymbalta), escitalopram (Lexapro), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem), fluvoxamine (Luvox), paroxetine (Paxil), and sertraline (Zoloft)
- theophylline (Theolair, Theochron)
This isn’t an entire collection of lithium drug connections. Consult your physician or pharmacist to learn more.