If you’re looking for where to buy phenytoin sodium 30 mg no prescription, then our pharmacy is about to provide you with the very favorable conditions for buying medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use phenytoin sodium 30 mg for the treatment of diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make sure of the high caliber of our services. Since we promote absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read all the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medicines. Regardless, we suggest that you consult with your health care provider.
Phenytoin Sodium 30 Mg
Phenytoin is used to control kind of seizures, and also also to cure and prevent ailments which can begin during or following surgery. Phenytoin is in a class of medications. It works by decreasing abnormal electrical activity in your brain.
- problems with walking and coordination
- Softening of your bones (osteomalacia). This can cause broken bones.
- trouble sleeping
- slurred speech
Oral, mouse: LD50 = 150 mg/kg; Oral, rat: LD50 = 1635 mg/kg. Signs of overdose include coma, difficulty in pronouncing words properly, involuntary eye movement, lack of muscular coordination, low blood pressure, nausea, sluggishness, slurred speech, tremors, and vomiting.
Inform your health care provider about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone)
- anticoagulants (‘blood thinners’) such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven)
- particular other antidepressants like amitriptyline (Elavil), amoxapine, clomipramine (Anafranil), desipramine (Norpramin), doxepin (Sinequan), imipramine (Tofranil), maprotiline, nortriptyline (Pamelor), protriptyline (Vivactil), and trimipramine (Surmontil)
- chlordiazepoxide (Librium, at Limbitrol)
- diazepam (Valium)
- digoxin (Lanoxin)
- disulfiram (Antabuse)
- doxycycline (Doryx, Monodox,Vibramycin, others)
- fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, in Symbyax)
- furosemide (Lasix)
- H2 antagonists like cimetidine (Tagamet), famotidine (Pepcid), nizatidine (Axid), and ranitidine (Zantac)
- antacids that contain potassium (Maalox, Mylanta, Tums( others)
- hormonal contraceptives (birth control pills, patches, rings, or injections)
- hormone replacement treatment (HRT)
- isoniazid (at Rifamate, at Rifater)
- medicines for mental sickness and inflammation
- other medicines for seizures like carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol), ethosuximide (Zarontin), methsuximide (Celontin), phenobarbital, and valproic acid (Depakon, Depakene, Stavzor)
- methylphenidate (Daytrana, Concerta, Metadate, Ritalin)
- molindone (Moban)
- oral steroids like dexamethasone (Decadron, Dexone), methylprednisolone (Medrol), prednisolone, and prednisone (Deltasone)
- paroxetine (Paxil, Pexeva)
- reserpine (Serpalan)
- rifampin (Rimactane, at Rifamate, at Rifater)
- salicylate pain relievers like aspirin, choline magnesium trisalicylate, choline salicylate (Arthropan), diflunisal (Dolobid), magnesium salicylate (Doan’s, others), and salsalate (Argesic, Disalcid, Salgesic)
- sucralfate (Carafate)
- sulfa antibiotics
- theophylline (Theo-Dur)
- ticlopidine (Ticlid)
- Vitamin D
This isn’t an entire collection of all phenytoin drug interactions. Consult your health care provider or pharmacist to learn more.