If you’re interested in finding where to buy montelukast sodium 4 mg over the counter in Australia, then our pharmacy is ready to provide you with the very favorable conditions for buying medicines without a prescription. Patients successfully use montelukast for the treatment of diseases described in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Purchase and make sure of the high caliber of our service. Since we sell absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medications. Regardless, we suggest that you consult with your health care provider.
Montelukast Sodium 4 Mg
10 mg, 5 mg, 4 mg
Montelukast is used to prevent wheezing, difficulty breathing, chest tightness, and coughing caused by asthma. Montelukast is also used to prevent bronchospasm (breathing problems) throughout exercise. Montelukast is also used as a treatment for the symptoms of seasonal (occurs only at specific times of the year), and recurrent (happens all year round) allergic rhinitis (a condition related to stuffy and coughing, runny or itchy nose).
Montelukast is in a class of drugs called leukotriene receptor antagonists (LTRAs). It works by blocking the actions of substances within the body which cause the symptoms of asthma and allergic rhinitis.
- bruising, rash, severe skin reactions (erythema multiforme) that may occur without warning
- sinus infection
- upper respiratory infection
- nose bleed, stuffy nose
- dizziness, drowsiness, pins and needles/numbness, seizures (convulsions or fits)
- runny nose
- stomach pain
- earache or ear infection
- increased bleeding tendency, low blood platelet count
- tiredness, swelling
- joint pain, muscle aches and muscle cramps
- diarrhea, heartburn, indigestion, inflammation of the pancreas, nausea, stomach or intestinal upset, vomiting
- sore throat
- allergic reactions [including swelling of the face, lips, tongue, and/or throat (which may cause trouble breathing or swallowing), hives and itching]
Side effects include pain, stomach or abdominal pain, cough, dental pain, nausea, fever, heartburn, skin rash, stuffy nose, fatigue or unusual fatigue.
Inform your doctor about all the medications you take including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Seizure medications (carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin)
- Rifamycin antibiotics (rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine)
This isn’t an entire collection of all montelukast drug interactions. Consult your physician or pharmacist to learn more.