If you’re looking for where to buy thioridazine hydrochloride 10 mg , then our pharmacy is about to offer you the very favorable conditions for purchasing medicines with no prescription. Patients successfully use thioridazine for the treatment of diseases explained in the manual below. Our online pharmacy provides fast delivery throughout Australia. Buy and make sure of this high caliber of our services. Since we promote absolutely all medications without a prescription, carefully read each of the contraindications, side effects and interactions with other medications. Regardless, we suggest that you seek the advice of your health care provider.
Thioridazine Hydrochloride 10 Mg
Thioridazine is used to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia (a mental illness that causes disturbed or unusual thinking, loss of interest in life, and strong or inappropriate emotions) in those who have already been treated with at least two other drugs and have never been assisted or who have undergone serious side effects. Thioridazine is in a group of drugs called antipsychotics that are standard. It works by decreasing abnormal excitement in the brain.
- uncontrolled muscle movement
- blurry vision
- dry mouth
LD50=956-1034 mg/kg (Orally in rats); Agitation, Blurry vision, coma, confusion, constipation, difficulty breathing, dilated or constricted pupils, diminished flow of urine, dry Skin, dry skin, Too Low or High body temperature, extremely low blood pressure, fluid in the lungs, heart Problems, inability to urinate, intestinal Congestion, Sinus congestion, and restlessness, sedation, seizures, shock
Inform your doctor about all the medications that you take, including non-prescription and prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal nutritional supplements. Especially tell your health care provider if you choose:
- Medications which block a protein from the system (CYP2D6) like quinidine (Qualaquin), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem), amitriptyline (Elavil, Amitril), and paroxetine (Paxil)
- Medications which can lead to an arrhythmia named Torsades des Pointes like
- particular anti-arrhythmia medicines such as procainamide, sotalol (Betapace), quinidine, dofetilide (Tikosyn), amiodarone (Nexterone, Pacerone, Cordarone), ibutilide (Corvert)
- particular fluoroquinolone antibiotics such as levofloxacin (Levaquin), ciprofloxacin (Cipro), gatifloxacin (Zymar), moxifloxacin (Avelox)
- particular macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (EES, others)
- particular azole antifungals such as ketoconazole (Nizoral), itraconazole (Sporanox, Onmel)
- particular antidepressants such as amitriptyline, desipramine (Norpramin), imipramine (Tofranil), doxepin (Silenor), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem), sertraline (Zoloft), venlafaxine (Effexor XR)
- particular antipsychotics like haloperidol (Haldol), droperidol (Inapsine), quetiapine (Seroquel XR), thioridazine, ziprasidone (Geodon)
- along with other drugs like sumatriptan (Treximet, Imitrex, Alsuma, Zecuity), zolmitriptan (Zomig), dolasetron (Anzemet), and methadone (Methadone, Dolophine)
- Fluvoxamine (Luvox)
- Propranolol (Hemangeol, Inderal, InnoPran XL)
This isn’t a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your physician or pharmacist to find out more.